My Flickr Badge!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lvSodapop. Make your own badge here.
Designed by:

Cheap advertisement

Have you ever wanted some advertisements put on your pens? Well now you can! You can get some advertising pens at that link. Interesting concept I suppose. I always wondered where businesses got their pens with all their information on them. Now I know. And now you are in the know! I know. What would you do without me to keep you informed. LOL

Something woke me up this morning. It was loud, bright and disturbingly wonderful. At 3:45 a.m., a bolt of lightning lit up my room and then the whole house shook from the thunder. I opened one eye, thinking to myself “What the…..” and then it happened again. And I smiled.

I absolutely love thunderstorms. I love the rain, I love the lightning (as long as it’s not near me) and I love the sound of thunder. It stormed for about an hour, keeping me awake. I got a little irritated cause I had to go to work this morning.

I dragged my ass to work at 6am, took me an hour to get there cause when it rains in this town, the brains start falling out of heads. It’s really quite disturbing. Normal, everyday people lose their ever lovin’ minds when it rains in this town. Power was out in different areas of the valley, debris all over the roads. It was an interesting ride to work.

My boss called in sick at about 8:15 and told me to finish what I was doing and get outta there. Little did he know I was doing a whole lot of nothing (as usual) and so I left the office at about 9:30.

I’m now home, enjoying my extra day off and will probably take a nap soon. I’ve taken some pictures the last several days of the storm clouds and the like, which I need to download and get onto Flickr. I’ll do that before I go bowling tonight.

Until next time…

7 Responses to “Cheap advertisement”

• Nobody™ says:

Actually, I could use some of the pens. The prices aren’t bad, and unlike many suppliers I don’t have to order 1000 at a time.

We’ve had nearly constant thunderstorms here. I’m a bit tired of it.

• Fantastagirl says:

I love storms…

But I like the idea of a boss who sends you home because he is not at work.

• LUCK LADY says:

I LIKE YOUR BLOG AND I ALWAYS VOTE FOR YOU AND YOU HAVE HELPED ME SEVERAL TIMES AND I AM SO PROUD OF YOU FOR NOT SAYING THE F WORD SO MUCH LATELY,GOOD GIRL

• Lucy says:

I paid for my pizza delivery tonight by signing my credit card slip with a “Charlie’s Tattoo” pen – which I only have because you flirted shamelessly with Denny………cause I surely didn’t get an ass load of pens from him. Heh.

ROFLMAO!

• Sodapop says:

Nobody: I really like the pens they have on there.

FG: I love thunderstorms. Even though they sometimes give me a headache LOL And I LOVE the idea of my boss sending me home cause he’s not there. I’m enjoying it while it lasts, since I only have 2 more weeks working with him.

Lucky Lady: Thank you 🙂 I always vote for you too and I read your blog quite often. I have been working on posting at least once a day without dropping the f bomb. 🙂

Lucy: Oh I flirted shamelessly with him, yes I did. He was hawt. And he did give me quite a few pens. LOL I had to share with my girls tho!!

• I’m really glad you posted that! I could use the promo items for work. Now if only you knew a cheap yet reliable brochure making company. LOL

• J. says:

I love thunderstorms too. I’ll go out on the deck (out of the rain) and watch them. While my daughter freaks out that I’m gonna get struck by lightening. 😀