My Flickr Badge!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lvSodapop. Make your own badge here.
Designed by:

Come on, don’t be shy!

The post title has nothing to do with this post until further down, you’ll get there. Just keep reading!

I had a fairly good day at work. Until my boss told me about something going on with him and his wife. Some people where we were feel very threatened by my boss. He’s moving up the chain quickly and they have him on the fast track for a promotion soon.

People don’t like that. So instead of cowboy’n up and taking responsibility for their own shit, they try to discredit my boss in nefarious ways. He was telling me about what’s going on and I almost lost my mind. He was hurt, confused and livid. I can’t blame him. These people are being pieces of shit and I hope to not find out who they are before I leave.

I would kick their asses. All of them. One at a time. Shit. I might beat their asses all at the same time. I’m a Scandalous Bitch, I can do anything I set my mind too. I’m ready to take these people on for my boss and his wife.

These two people have NEVER been anything but honest, up front and compassionate with everyone they come into contact with. It makes me SICK that these fucksticks at work can turn this around and try to make it something bad and which can possibly cost my boss and his wife money.

Fucksticks. All of em. I’m so glad I’m leaving. I now have 14 days left (not including today). Which makes it about 8 working days (there’s a holiday between now and then and I’m taking one day for some dental work). I’m tempted to burn some bridges with a few higher ranking people at my job. I doubt I will, but it sure feels good to vent about it!

Now onto the post title:

In a seven hour time span yesterday, someone from the State of Kentucky, based in La Grange, KY visited my website a total of six times for a total of 50 minutes and 52 seconds.

I went back 1000+ visitors on my blog and yesterday at 04:31 hours was the first time they visited my blog. It was a direct visit, meaning they didn’t click on the link from another website.

I wonder who they are and why they didn’t comment or leave me a message. They obviously liked my blog cause they kept coming back. They went through alot of my archives, my About Me page, my 100 Things About Me, etc. Spent lots of time here.

Don’t be shy. Introduce yourself.

Until next time…

12 Responses to “Come on, don’t be shy!”

• Laci says:

LaGrange, huh?

That’s where the state prison is located.

• Sarah says:

I’ve been getting hits from a few colleges, as well, for the same time span. No search terms were recorded, as far as Counterize could tell, so it’s all kinds of weird.

• Fantastagirl says:

Weird.

As far as the work stuff goes, don’t burn the bridges – you’ll want the glowing reviews for job ops in the future…

• NYCWD says:

Wow… you already have a Kentucky stalker… and you haven’t even moved there yet!

• ANO says:

LMAO, Laci are you serious?

Fucksticks, I like that word!

• Sodapop says:

Laci: Seriously?????

Sarah: It’s just odd. I’ve never had anyone from the State government of KY on here before LOL

FG: Yeah, like I said in the post, I probably won’t but it sure felt good venting about it!

NYCWD: I’ve never had a stalker before.

ANO: I accidentally deleted your comment, so I re-typed it myself with your information in there. Sorry about that! 🙂 I learned “fucksticks” from Laci and Lucy!

• Laci says:

I learned it from Lucy. I think she has the most creative curses… especially when it comes to the word fuck.

The LaGrange Reformatory is (obviously) in LaGrange. They house all types of prisoners… except for the most dangerous and death row.

• yoshi says:

Definitely sounds like a stalker! 😀

And wow, I could never work in your work environment I’d probably totally go to jail. Seriously!

• I’m with ANO. I’m making “fucksticks” my word of the day tomorrow!

Thanks for your kind words regarding Copper. It meant a lot to me.

• Mr. Fabulous says:

I usually spend a lot of time on your blog because I like to masturbate to your posts.

• Sodapop says:

Laci: I think Lucy has the most creative cuss words too. Especially with the word fuck. LOL

Yoshi: I’ll tell ya what, I’m ready to get out. 14 days including today.

Blondeblogger: It is a great word! You’re welcome. *hugs*

Mr. Fab: I think you are the only person who could say that on my blog and not have me freak out on ya hahaha

• Lucy says:

Heh – I didn’t realize y’all were talking about me over here. 🙂

Fucksticks, Fuckstains, Fuckpuddles – I gots more if ya want.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!